Saturday 28 July 2012

*Choices. Chances. Changes.

"Write even when you don't want to, don't much like what you are writing, and aren't writing particularly well."

The aforementioned quote is by renowned British crime writer Agatha Christie. It seems like a fitting entree into my blogging 'career' as well, for one, I need to practice my writing skills, and I'm in England for a bit.

It is my intention with this blog, to express my thoughts and feelings, my reactions to the world, as I grow and learn and am exposed to the wonderfully changing world around me. 

I am forever thankful for many of the experiences, whether good or bad, that I have had in the past few years, as they have all had an impact on my character and my 'creative personality.'

This blog is dedicated to friends lost, friends gained, heart surgeries and heart breaks, as I document the world through my eyes.

                                                    *personal musings and inspiration follows*


No comments:

Post a Comment