Sunday 4 November 2012

*RainyDay

***
Ew. It's been super rainy for the past few days here in England. And, if you think that's enough to get you depressed, imagine how I feel! As a result of the dreary weather, I have been perpetually lazy, curled up in bed, trying to stay warm. *insert massive hot chocolate craving here*

Naturally, I'm gonna turn this frown upside down, and blog about it!

So... *drum roll* wonderfully depressing rain editorials!
Haha, just kidding! They're inspiring, in their own way and, although I love the sun and warmth, coming from the Caribbean, these pictures make me want to get my brolly and a pair of rain boots and go splash in some puddles.

Enjoy!
Stylist Magazine. 2012. 'Purple Rain.'
“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”
"I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will." -Clint Eastwood 
Stylist Magazine. 2012. 'Purple Rain.'
"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow."-Gilbert K. Chesterton
***

No comments:

Post a Comment