Friday 16 November 2012

*Snoozefest.

***
Morning kiddies!

I know it's been a while since I've posted and I really am being a delinquent blogger..but this week has been so utterly hectic for me...

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys. I have thought about you every day that I didn't post...but school work, unfortunately, comes first...

Anyway, second set of papers in, and I've got about two weeks before the crazy starts again.

As a result, all I want to do right now is catch up on my missing sleep, which is another reason why I've been pretty neglectful of the blog.

Now that I'm rested, some daily pretty?

Can you guess the theme? :)
Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.-Fran Lebowitz

If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.”-Dale Carnegie

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”-Dr. Seuss

“Man is a genius when he is dreaming.”-Akira Kurosawa
***

No comments:

Post a Comment