Thursday 14 February 2013

*be my valentine

***
It's V-Day y'all! haha...
I know it's been a while since I posted anything but these past few weeks have been very hectic...

I'm still getting accustomed to being back at uni in the States and it's just been a crazy-slash-overwhelming whirlwind of activity..

But... today seems to be the perfect day to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you... :)
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage”-Lao Tzu

“Take away love and our earth is a tomb.”-Robert Browning

 “When love is not madness, it is not love.”-Pedro Calderon de la Barca 
...so if you're anything like me, you'll surround yourself with lots of wine choccies, flowers and love...

Have a great day lovelies! Love hard and love lots! [not just today but everyday]
xx
***

No comments:

Post a Comment