Thursday 31 January 2013

*you. better. work.

***
Hola kiddies,

My semester has started off a little rough to say the least. Still a little jet lagged and unpacking can be just as tedious as packing!

Needless to say it's taking a while to readjust to New Jersey living...

...but the work never ends. Lots to do kiddies so get to it!
“Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.” ― Sam Ewing

“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ― Babe Ruth

“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson 

“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” ― Vince Lombardi

Hope you all have a productive day! 
xx
*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment