Tuesday 11 September 2012

*Comments. Questions. Concerns.

 ***
Seeing as how I am relatively new to blogging...and I am well aware that no one really wants to religiously read about one college student's search in finding inspiration... [don't worry I'm not offended..haha..] I am taking suggestions on how to make the blog more appealing...

I am all for feedback, once it lies within the constructive realm....[emphasis on constructive] and I will try my utter hardest to satisfy everyone who responds...
So...what do you want to hear about? Should I have polls? More pictures, less words? [Less pictures, more words?]

Also, I'm toying with the idea of having a "Daily Pretty"...or something like that...something beautiful to start your day off...maybe a gorgeous fashion picture...or even an inspirational quote that strikes a chord within me..

I'm sure some of you out there also need a daily shot of inspiration before pounding the pavement and tackling the world... I know I do....
***

No comments:

Post a Comment