Monday 3 December 2012

*superhuman

***
With this exhausting, but eventful, semester wrapping up and finals right around the corner, I'm going to need some type of superhuman ability to stay focused on studying while trying to deal with cranky people who're buckling under the pressure [one of the downsides to living in such close confines]...

That's not to say that I myself won't be cranky [cause I probably will be] but I guess I can try to look cute while fending off [and dishing out] the attitude....right?

*BAM*

Your daily dose...Superhero pretty!
When your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve. -Napoleon Hill

Superhuman effort isn't worth a damn unless it achieves results. -Ernest Shackleton 

“It's not about who's got powers...It's about who's not afraid. And who's going to do what has to be done.”-Michael Grant

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.-Norman Vincent Peale

It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.-J. K. Rowling
***

No comments:

Post a Comment