Monday 31 December 2012

*Happy New Year.

***
It's 2013 kiddies! [for me at least..haha]

Well, it's just after 1am here in London..and I could think of no one better to usher in the New Year with.

So....

Happy New Year kiddies! Hope 2013 is all that you guys want it to be and so much more!

I'm sure all you guys are partying it up, surrounded by loved ones and alcohol...keeping it safe [and PG] of course..maybe even setting up your fireworks or getting ready for your midnight kiss..haha...
..well...clearly I'm not..haha..

However, whenever you do decide to stumble in...or wake up with your hangover ^_^...there'll be some New Years Pretty waiting for you...my treat!...courtesy Dolce&Gabbana [so I guess their treat really...haha]
Dolce&Gabbana SS13 NYE Lookbook.
Enjoy!

light+love.
xx
***

No comments:

Post a Comment