Friday 12 July 2013

*dress you up [in my love]

***
Morning lovelies!

After yesterday's mega-post about Paris,

a) I missed Paris
b) I decided to give you more couture!
Today's pretty comes from none other than Roman couturier Giambattista Valli's Fall/Winter 2013 showing last week in Paris.
Inspired by porcelain china, Valli is quoted as saying, "flowers and colors are what women want from me," and he certainly gave just that! It's a shame that the pictures do not aptly showcase the craftsmanship and delicate details that have gone into these dresses, each having layers upon layers of silk flowers and embroidery.

Nothing to describe this collection as except pretty...[or sweet...or beautiful], I wonder which celebrities will be lining up to snag a dress for an upcoming appearance.

Enjoy!

xx
***

No comments:

Post a Comment