Tuesday 9 July 2013

*karolina; sea and sand.

***
Back for more pretty?

If you insist...
Dress by Thom Browne; SS13.
Here's Czech supermodel, and former VS Angel, Karolina Kurkova on the June 2013 cover of Vogue Ukraine.

And, cause I'm missing the beach....her fun-in-the-sun, mermaid inspired, summer editorial.
Gorgeous, no?

Hmm...makes me wish I was by the ocean running around in really expensive clothes...

Sigh. One can only dream. 
 
“At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun.” ― Unknown

“The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choice-less as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea.” ― Anne Morrow Lindbergh

To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.” ―
Isaac Newton  

xx
***

No comments:

Post a Comment